Whether you're 5 or 55, with friends or alone--these familiar spotted tiles mean a good time's in store for you! Here's the guide to the basic terms, the rules, and the games. Find out how to open, draw lots, add pieces, pass and buy, and do scoring. Plus: you get a beautiful set of 28 double six standard dominoes, in a neat storage case, so you can try every variation!
- Never played before? Start with Block Dominoes, the "classic" game, and its variations.
- Looking for more of a challenge? Have some fun playing Matador, Cyprus, Maltese Cross, All Fives, and others.
- Think you're a real expert? Try Forty-Two and Bingo.
- By yourself? There are nine solitaire games, including Magical Squares, and Domino Labyrinths, as well as two games of patience.
- Want something for the kids? They'll enjoy Domino Lotto or Dice Dominoes. Plenty of illustrations make each game easy to learn, so it won't take long to become a real domino demon!