Disaster Preparedness and Management / Edition 1 available in Other Format
- Essential content on developing protocols to prepare for and deal with a disaster.
- Personal and institutional preparedness plans for home, travel, and workplace.
- How to prepare for and function effectively when confronted with…violent weather • terrorism • chemical, radiological, and biological agents • explosives • pandemics • shootings • and workplace violence.
- Coverage of the National Institute Management System, triage, and patient flow for the hospital and the field.
- Drills and tabletop exercises.
- Alert Boxes with critical, need-to-know information, including serious or life-threatening signs and symptoms and important clinical practice points.
- Easy-to-reference“Why is this important” and “Evidence for practice” boxes.
|Publisher:||F. A. Davis Company|
|Product dimensions:||5.40(w) x 7.30(h) x 0.60(d)|
Table of Contents
- Disaster Basics
- Preparedness for the Hospital and Other Institutions
- Personal Preparedness
- Violent Weather
- Domestic Terrorism: Violence in the Workplace and Schools
- Biological Agents
- Chemical Agents
- Weapons of Mass Destruction Explosives