Wouldn't it be nice if you could get through your work day without ever encountering difficult personalities? Unfortunately, we can't usually pick our coworkers or our customers, which means at some point you're bound to find yourself in difficult relationships with people who are hard to deal with.
While you can't change difficult people, you can learn to communicate effectively and to diffuse interpersonal conflict before it starts.
“Difficult People: Dealing With Difficult People At Work” will give you the skills you need to deal with difficult people at work and provide you with the tools you need to overcome the obstacles to working with challenging people.
Written by an expert in interpersonal relationships, “Difficult People: Dealing With Difficult People At Work” is an easy-to-read guide that makes dealing with difficult people at work much easier whether the people in question are coworkers, supervisors or customers.
This book covers a broad range of topics and will:
• Teach you how to deal with difficult conversations to avoid conflict and resolve differences productively
• Improve your communication skills at work, so that you can get your point across to difficult people and gain understanding of their points of view
• Give you strategies for dealing with anger and stress to make coping with difficult people easier and ensure that you don't lose your cool
• Provide insight into the types of personalities that you're likely to encounter with difficult people at work
• Supply you with tools that you can use to resolve conflict when it does arise
The knowledge, insight, skills and tools you'll gain from, “Difficult People: Dealing With Difficult People At Work” will help you in your current role at work and with coping with difficult people as you advance in your career. The lessons you'll learn for managing interpersonal conflict and navigating difficult relationships can transform every aspect of life, helping you communicate effectively with friends and family as well.
Stop dreading every encounter with those difficult personalities around the office and become a better leader and peer. Download, “Difficult People: Dealing With Difficult People At Work” today!
|File size:||247 KB|
About the Author
For over fifteen years now I have been driven to find the very best methods of personal transformation and secrets to beneficially and magically altering our perception of reality. If you are anything like me, you’re probably interested in simple and straight-forward explanations. Practical stuff that gets results! I am a NLP Master Practitioner, writer & author who has written several books including the best selling titles, "The NLP Toolbox" and, "Thought Symbols Magick."