This guidebook is insight-based and teaches how to:
1) Develop a highly resilient personal identity.
2) Sharpen one's deductive reasoning skills to see the impact one's personal choices have on future experiences.
3) Work toward mastering the basic principles of self-esteem & self-discipline.
4) Be emotionally independent and well-rounded.
5) Build a compatible & cohesive family and team.
|Product dimensions:||8.50(w) x 11.00(h) x 0.30(d)|
About the Author
Daniel has extensive experience serving people with uniquely challenging needs by making people first priority and he is highly dedicated to making a positive impact on people's lives. He currently works as a medical social worker for a South Texas hospital and works part-time at his independent clinical practice as a therapist. He has been married to his wife Terri Hernandez for 17 years.