EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO HELP SCORE A PERFECT 5! Ace the AP Physics 1 Exam with this comprehensive study guide—including 2 full-length practice tests with complete answer explanations, thorough content reviews, targeted exam strategies, and access to our online Student Tools portal.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true strategies to avoid traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Comprehensive coverage of kinematics, dynamics, Newton's laws, work, energy, rotational motion, electrostatics, DC circuits, mechanical waves, sound, and more
• Tons of charts and figures to illustrate concepts
• Engaging activities to help you critically assess your progress
• Access to study plans, a handy list of formulas, and up-to-date info on the planned 2020 course changes via your online Student Tools
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
• 2 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations
• Practice drills at the end of each content review chapter
• Step-by-step walk-throughs of sample questions
About the Author
The experts at The Princeton Review have been helping students, parents, and educators achieve the best results at every stage of the education process since 1981. The Princeton Review has helped millions succeed on standardized tests, and provides expert advice and instruction to help parents, teachers, students, and schools navigate the complexities of school admission. In addition to classroom courses in over 40 states and 20 countries, The Princeton Review also offers online and school-based courses, one-to-one and small-group tutoring as well as online services in both admission counseling and academic homework help.