EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO HELP SCORE A PERFECT 5. Ace the AP English Literature Exam with The Princeton Review's comprehensive study guide—including 2 full-length practice tests, thorough content reviews, targeted strategies for every section, and access to online extras.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true strategies to help you avoid traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Comprehensive review of all test topics
• Up-to-date information on the 2019 AP English Literature & Composition Exam
• Engaging activities to help you critically assess your progress
• Access to online study plans, a handy list of key equations, helpful pre-college information, and more
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
• 2 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations
• Practice drills for poetry and prose passages
• Sample essays with tips to help you effectively plan and organize your own writing on the day of the exam
Written by Princeton Review experts who know their way around an essay, Cracking the AP English Literature & Composition Exam will give you the tools you need for the score you want.
About the Author
The experts at The Princeton Review have been helping students, parents, and educators achieve the best results at every stage of the education process since 1981. In addition to helping millions succeed on standardized tests, The Princeton Review provides expert advice and instruction to help parents, teachers, students, and schools navigate the complexities of school admission. Along with classroom courses in over 40 states and 20 countries, The Princeton Review also offers online and school-based courses, one-to-one and small-group tutoring, and online services in both admission counseling and academic homework help.