Building Construction 6th Edition Complete Access Pack with Wiley E-Text, Construction Exercises 6th Edition, and Interactive Resource Center Access Card / Edition 6 available in Paperback
- Pub. Date:
- Take Notes
- Access Anywhere, Anytime
- Ability to Print
Interactive Resource Center (IRC)
- Interactive Exercises
- Photorealistic Gallery
- Supplemental Gallery
- Flashcards/Key Terms
- Web Resources
- Available in Print
- Real-world Construction Problems
- Clear Instructions for Each Exercise
- Ample Space to Work out Answers
- Perforated to Make Handing in Assignments Easy
Download the E-Textbook
Come to class prepared. Study using the Wiley E-Text on your computer, tablet, or smartphone. Online or off, everything stays in sync. Available on Mac, Windows, iOS, and Android.
- Go to: www.vitalsource.com/download
- Download the Bookshelf® that is right for your computer.
- Follow the installation instructions.
- Complete all fields in the Registration Form.
- Enter the code found under the pull-tab on the front of this card in the Redemption Code field.
- Click the Register button.
- Double-click on the downloaded title to open your Wiley E-Text.
Now Make It Mobile:
- Download the VitalSource Bookshelf app to your smartphone or tablet.
- Prepare for class: anytime, anywhere, on any device.
If you need help, go to support.vitalsource.com.
|Edition description:||6th ed.|
|Product dimensions:||8.60(w) x 10.80(h) x 0.50(d)|
About the Author
EDWARD ALLEN has taught for more than thirty years as a faculty member at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology and Yale University, and as an invited guest at institutions in the U.S., South America, Europe, and Asia. He is a Fellow of the American Institute of Architects. He has designed more than fifty constructed buildings and is the bestselling author of The Architect's Studio Companion, Architectural Detailing, Fundamentals of Residential Construction, and Shaping Structures: Statics, all published by Wiley.