* Both topological and behavioural models for the key components helping short- and long-term simulation.
* A model to compute the Loss of Load probability, considering year long daily radiation data.
* Sizing procedures for stand-alone and grid connected systems, based on energy balance and long-term simulations.
* Models for PV generators, batteries, converters and inverters.
* Coverage of numerous topics related to small PV systems, such as artificial light response, random irradiance and illuminance conditions
* A comprehensive range of solved examples
This book is an essential tool for students and professional electrical and electronic engineers wishing to gain specialisation in photovoltaics. Educators in Electrical Engineering or Power Electronics will find photovoltaic examples from the book useful.
|Product dimensions:||6.81(w) x 8.98(h) x 1.11(d)|
About the Author
Luis Castañer is the author of Modelling Photovoltaic Systems Using PSpice, published by Wiley.
Santiago Silvestre is the author of Modelling Photovoltaic Systems Using PSpice, published by Wiley.
Table of ContentsIntroduction to Photovoltaic Systems and Pspice
Spectral Response and Short Circuit Current
Electrical Characteristics of the Solar Cell
Solar Cell Arrays PV Modules and PV Generators