- Must-have resource and incredible value—the largest do-it-yourself home improvement book on the market.
- Innovative layout appeals to readers of all skill levels by allowing them to either follow more than 200 step-by-step projects or look up specific techniques.
- Fix it, build it, paint it with confidence—thorough instructions and more than 4,000 full-color, step-by-step illustrations guide homeowners effortlessly through even the most complex projects.
- Based on the reader-tested and time-proven Better Homes and Gardens "Step-by-Step" series.
- Priceless knowledge for every homeowner—valuable expert advice on buying and using the right tools, selecting building materials, keeping projects safe, and much more.
About the Author
The iconic BETTER HOMES AND GARDENS brand is one of America's most trusted sources for information on cooking, gardening, home improvement, home design, decorating, and crafting. Today, the brand encompasses books, magazines, and digital media.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1. You and Your Home.
Chapter 2. Wiring Basics.
Chapter 3. Advanced Wiring.
Chapter 4. Plumbing Basics.
Chapter 5. Advanced Plumbing.
Chapter 6. Carpentry Basics.
Chapter 7. Indoor Carpentry Projects.
Chapter 8. Flooring.
Chapter 9. Doors and Windows.
Chapter 10. Roofing, Siding, and Weatherization.
Chapter 11. Heating and Cooling.
Chapter 12. Tiling.
Chapter 13. masonry.
Chapter 14. Decks and patios.
Chapter 15. Outdoor Projects.
Chapter 16. Surface Finishing.
Home Improvement Glossary.