The 150 best Bisquick recipes, collected for the first time
Introduced in 1930, Bisquick quickly became a kitchen staple in a convenient shortcut to great biscuits, pancakes, waffles, cobblers, and other baked treats. In fact, it's now found in more than half of American kitchens. For the last 70 years, Betty Crocker has been refining Bisquick recipes as well as creating new recipes that reflect current tastes. Now, the best Bisquick recipes are collected here in one great book. No more shuffling through loose clippings, just turn to that favorite recipe! You'll find:
* A full-color photograph of every recipe
* Step-by-step illustrated instructions for such classics as waffles, biscuits and strawberry shortcake
* Concealed wiro binding that allows the book to open flat for convenient cooking
* All-time favorite Bisquick recipes flagged
* Individual chapters on low-fat recipes and kid-friendly recipes
* High-altitude directions with every recipe From Pancakes and Biscuits to Blueberry Muffins and Impossible Pies, this beautiful full-color cookbook is just what the millions of Bisquick fans have been waiting for.
|Publisher:||Wiley, John & Sons, Incorporated|
|Product dimensions:||8.70(w) x 10.56(h) x 1.25(d)|
Table of Contents
Chapter 1: Best-Ever Breakfast.
Chapter 2: Savory Snacks and Breads.
Chapter 3: Family-Pleasing Dinners.
Chapter 4: Impossibly Easy Pies.
Chapter 5: Delicious Desserts.
Chapter 6: Favorites Made Lighter.
Chapter 7: In the Kitchen with Kids.
Helpful Nutrition and Cooking Information.
Metric Conversion Guide.