With these great carb-conscious recipes, you'll feel inspired instead of deprived!
Nacho Cheese Pinwheels, Sirloin with Bacon-Dijon Sauce, Basil and Prosciutto Chicken, Family-Favorite Cheese Pizza--with delicious dishes like these, you don't have to give up goodness to trim carbs. The Betty Crocker Low-Carb Lifestyle Cookbook makes it easy to prepare good and healthy meals, with:
* 150 recipes, including appetizers, breakfast favorites and main courses featuring beef and pork, chicken and turkey, fish and seafood as well as vegetarian and side dishes
* 50 full-color photos that will whet your appetite
* A special Recipe Browser that lets you mix-and-match recipes to fit your personal eating plan
* Helpful nutrition and cooking information
* A Carb-Swap list that suggests low-carb substitutions for popular foods
These great-tasting recipes trim the carbs and calories, and they're low in fat, too. And, many can be prepared in 30 minutes or less! If you've decided to trim the carbs and prepare healthier foods, this cookbook is just what you need to turn your good intentions into great meals!
About the Author
With more than 63 million cookbooks sold since 1950, BETTY CROCKER is the name readers trust for reliable recipes and great ideas. For over 75 years, Betty Crocker has provided advice to millions of Americans through cookbooks, magazines and television.
Table of Contents
Healthy Hints for a Carb-Counting Lifestyle.
1. Appetizers and Snacks.
2. Breakfast Favorites.
3. Simply Meat.
4. Chicken and Turkey.
5. Fish and Seafood.
6. Easy Vegetarian.
7. Side Dish Sampler.
Helpful Nutrition and Cooking Information.
Metric Conversion Chart.