Barron’s AP Statistics has in-depth content review, practice tests, and expert explanations to help students feel prepared on test day.
This edition includes:
- Five full-length practice tests in the book
- Three full-length practice tests online
- One diagnostic test helps identify strengths and weaknesses so students can focus their study on areas for improvement
- Comprehensive subject review for all test topics
- Additional multiple-choice and free-response questions with answers
- End-of-chapter quizzes for quick review with detailed answer explanations
- Instructive diagrams, graphs, and illustrations
- A guide to basic uses of TI, Casio, and HP graphing calculators
About the Author
Dr. Martin Sternstein is a long-time College Board Consultant and has been a Reader and Table Leader for the AP Statistics exam for many years. He has strong interests in national educational and social issues concerning equal access to math education for all. For two years, he was a Fulbright Professor in Liberia, West Africa, after which he developed a popular “Math in Africa” course, and he is the only mathematician to have given a presentation at the annual Conference on African Linguistics. He also taught the first U.S. course for college credit in chess theory. Dr. Sternstein and his wife live in a house they designed and built with their own hands with the help of many of the math faculty. They have five delightful grandchildren.