Atlas of Surgical Techniques for the Upper GI Tract and Small Bowel: A Volume in the Surgical Techniques Atlas Series available in Hardcover
- Pub. Date:
- Elsevier Health Sciences
Atlas of Surgical Techniques for the Upper GI Tract and Small Bowel, by Drs. Ponsky and Rosen, presents state-of-the-art updates on the full range of surgeries for the upper GI tract and small bowel performed today. This title in the new Surgical Techniques Atlas series edited by Drs. Townsend and Evers offers you expert advice on a variety of techniquesopen and interventionalto help you expand your surgical repertoire and hone your skills. Full-color illustrations and photographs enhance visual guidance and Expert Consult functionality gives you easy access to the full text online at expertconsult.com.
- Includes convenient access to the full-text online as well as procedural videos that highlight pivotal moments and the techniques of the physicians who pioneered the procedures, showing you how to proceed.
- Provides step-by-step guidance on a wide range of procedures, both open and interventional, giving you multiple options for approaching any challenge.
- Examines the hottest topics in upper gastrointestinal and small bowel surgery.
- Discusses pearls and pitfalls to help you avoid complications.
- Presents more than 300 full-color illustrations and step-by-step intraoperative photographs for expert visual guidance.
- Offers pre- and postoperative imaging studies that show the outcomes of various conditions following surgery.
- Uses a consistent, easy-to-follow chapter format that includes clinical anatomy, pre-operative considerations, operative steps, post-operative care, and pearls and pitfalls to make reference easy.
Your purchase entitles you to access the web site until the next edition is published, or until the current edition is no longer offered for sale by Elsevier, whichever occurs first. If the next edition is published less than one year after your purchase, you will be entitled to online access for one year from your date of purchase. Elsevier reserves the right to offer a suitable replacement product (such as a downloadable or CD-ROM-based electronic version) should online access to the web site be discontinued.