Atlas of Abdominal Wall Reconstruction, edited by Michael J. Rosen, offers comprehensive coverage on the full range of abdominal wall reconstruction and hernia repair. Master laparoscopic repairs, open flank surgery, mesh choices for surgical repair, and more with high-quality, full-color anatomic illustrations and clinical intra-operative photographs and videos of procedures performed by masters. In print and online at www.expertconsult.com, this detailed atlas provides the clear guidance you need to make the most effective use of both commonly performed and new and emerging surgical techniques for abdominal wall reconstruction.
- Tap into the experience of masters from videos demonstrating key moments and techniques in abdominal wall surgery.
- Manage the full range of treatments for abdominal wall disorders with coverage of congenital as well as acquired problems.
- Get a clear picture of internal structures thanks to high-quality, full-color anatomic illustrations and clinical intra-operative photographs.
- Make optimal choices of surgical meshes with the best current information on the range of materials available for surgical repair.
- Access the fully searchable contents and videos online at www.expertconsult.com.
Master commonly performed as well as new and emerging surgical techniques for abdominal wall reconstruction
|Publisher:||Elsevier Health Sciences|
|Product dimensions:||9.20(w) x 12.10(h) x 0.70(d)|
Table of Contents
Section I ANATOMY
Chapter 1 Abdominal Wall Anatomy and Vascular Supply 2
Section II LAPAROSCOPIC REPAIRS
Chapter 2 Laparoscopic Ventral Hernia Repair-Standard 22
Chapter 3 Laparoscopic Repair of Atypical Hernias: Suprapubic,
Subxyphoid, and Lumbar 42
Chapter 4 Laparoscopic Repair of Parastomal Hernias 60
Section III OPEN REPAIRS
Chapter 5 Open Retromuscular Ventral Hernia Repair 74
Chapter 6 Open Flank Hernia Repair 97
Chapter 7 Open Repair of Parastomal Hernias 110
Section IV COMPONENT SEPARATION
Chapter 8 Open Component Separation 131
Chapter 9 Periumbilical Perforator Sparing Components Separation 139
Chapter 10 Modifi ed Minimally Invasive Component Separation 171
Chapter 11 Endoscopic Component Separation 185
Section V OTHER ABDOMINAL WALL PROCEDURES
Chapter 12 Panniculectomy and Abdominal Wall Reconstruction 204
Chapter 13 Tissue and Fascial Expansion of the Abdominal Wall 224
Chapter 14 Progressive Preoperative Pneumoperitoneum for Hernias with Loss
of Abdominal Domain 244
Chapter 15 Rotational and Free Flap Closure of the Abdominal Wall 259
Chapter 16 Managing the Open Abdomen 290
Chapter 17 Managing Pediatric and Neonatal Abdominal Wall Defects 302
Section VI MESH CHOICES
Chapter 18 Biologic Mesh Choices for Surgical Repair 316
Chapter 19 Synthetic Mesh Choices for Surgical Repair 322
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
very good book for surgeon, but....