Exam Board: AQA
Written by experienced authors Ray and James Powell, this Student Guide for Economics focuses on the key topics of economic performance and macroeconomic policy in a global context.
The first section, Content Guidance, summarises content needed for the exams, with knowledge-check questions throughout. The second section, Questions and Answers, provides samples of different questions and student answers with examples of how many marks are available for each question. Students can:
- Identify key content for the exams with our concise summary of topics
- Find out what examiners are looking for with our Questions and Answers section
- Test their knowledge with rapid-fire questions and answers
- Avoid common pitfalls with clear definitions and exam tips throughout
- Reinforce their learning with bullet-list summaries at the end of each section