ABRIENDO PASO ©2012 is a highly respected two-volume program specifically designed to address the needs of high school students in upper-level study, including classes that focus on preparation for the Advanced Placement® Spanish Language Examination.
LecturaThe updated anthology provides selections that include a wide range of genres, themes, styles, and difficulty levels. The extensive activities develop language proficiency in all four skills while preparing students for the AP® Language Examination. Lesson Plans provide teaching support. The Testing Program provides blackmaster tests for each literature selection. The Answer Key is included.
- 28 selections—short stories, poetry, magazine articles, and a play. See Table of Contents link in the left margin for a revised list of selections.
- New! Nota cultural activities expand cultural understanding.
- Extensive pre- and post-reading speaking and writing activities with activities to practice the AP® testing formats
- Un poco más de práctica test practice
- Updated Audio CDs to practice new testing formats
GramáticaThe text is an independent grammar book that features explanations in English followed by a variety of controlled and open-ended practice opportunities. This text is an ideal companion to Lectura or can be used alone.
Computer Test BankThe ExamView® Test Generator CD-ROM provides test banks for both texts.