Growing as a man after God's own heart happens one step at a time. Bestselling author Jim George shares quick, focused devotions that will enable you to make every step count. You'll discover great advice for...
- making forward progress in your spiritual growth
- staying strong when life gets tough
- managing your responsibilities with wisdom
- leading and loving your wife and children
- living with maximum impact in all you do
Along the way you'll experience the satisfaction that comes from living as the kind of man God designed you to be.
|Publisher:||Harvest House Publishers|
|Product dimensions:||4.10(w) x 6.00(h) x 0.60(d)|
About the Author
Jim George and his wife, Elizabeth George, are Christian authors and speakers. Jim, author of A Husband After God’s Own Heart (a Gold Medallion finalist) and The Bare Bones Bible® Handbook, has MDiv and ThM degrees from Talbot Theological Seminary. He has served in various pastoral roles for 25 years and on The Master’s Seminary staff for ten years. Jim and Elizabeth have two married daughters and are grandparents.