Do things you've never thought of . . . or the things you secretly wish to do. Author Rebekah Shardy challenges the open-minded women to do things they've never tried-or dared-to do before. It's the perfect gift for any woman, whether she has everything or not!
98 Things a Woman Should Do in Her Lifetime invites the reader to enjoy simple pleasures brimming with compassion, humor, and spirituality while saving a trip to the therapist's office. Among the 98 nuggets of inspiration:
* Tell Richard Simmons to just shut up and sit down.
* Sing to a child.
* Learn a few choice phrases in French or Russian to use when flirting or angry.
* Create an altar in honor of your female ancestors and mentors.
* Interview three plastic surgeons and tell them why your body's flaws are precious to you.
* Whisper your darkest secrets to a beloved tree.
* Forgive the unforgivable.
98 Things a Woman Should Do in Her Lifetime can help a woman live out her adventurous fantasies with outrageous style.
|Publisher:||Andrews McMeel Publishing|
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||4 MB|
About the Author
In addition to being a writer, speaker, and trainer, Rebekah Shardy is the founder and director of the Mighty Muse Writing Program for Women, a nonprofit creative writing program that enables low-income and socially disadvantaged women to publish their experience of social reality. She has been a regular contributor of articles and columns to Springs magazine and the Colorado Springs Independent Weekly, and her work is featured in two coffee-table books and numerous national publications and Web sites.