Developed by top 1% LSAT instructors, Manhattan Prep's 5 lb. Book of LSAT Practice Drills includes over 5,000 questions to help you practice the skills you need to improve your score.
Every LSAT question tests skills in combination. When you get a question wrong, how do you pinpoint which of those skills was lacking in your performance? This book takes the guesswork out of that analysis by testing each skill individually. Whether you’re at the beginning of your LSAT preparation or you’re a seasoned LSAT veteran, the skills that are tested here are the building blocks of score movement.
In addition to thousands of questions across 180 drills, the book also includes:
- Cheat Sheets of the must-knows for every question and game type
- Comprehensive review guides to build fundamental skills in Logical Reasoning, Reading Comprehension, and Logic Games
- Access to our LSAT Navigator to help you score your test, analyze your performance, and get detailed breakdowns for each question plus links to explanations for each question on our LSAT Forum
- A crash course in our lexicon and approach for students who have prepped differently
- Planning resources to get the most out of your PrepTests
- Downloadable flashcards for additional study on-the-go
About the Author
In 2000, Teach for America alumnus and Yale graduate Zeke Vanderhoek had a radical idea: students learn better from better teachers. His vision of what test prep could be if written and taught by great educators led him to start Manhattan Prep. Since we began, Manhattan Prep has grown from a boutique tutoring company to one of the world's leading test prep providers, offering GMAT, GRE, LSAT, ACT, and SAT courses and tutoring worldwide.
We believe test prep should be real education. From our instructors to our materials, we work to teach you the skills you'll need to succeed on the test, in school, and beyond.