Publisher's Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Get ready to ace your AP Calculus BC Exam with this easy-to-follow study guide!
5 Steps to a 5: AP Calculus BC introduces an easy to follow, effective 5-step study plan to help you build the skills, knowledge, and test-taking confidence you need to achieve a high score on the exam. This wildly popular test prep guide matches the latest course syllabus and the latest exam. You'll get three full-length practice tests, detailed answers to each question, study tips, information on how the exam is scores, and much more.
5 Steps to a 5: AP Calculus BC 2020 features:
• 3 full-length practice exams with thorough answer explanations
• Comprehensive overview of the AP Calculus BC exam format
• Cumulative review sections at the end of each chapter provide continuous practice that builds onpreviously-covered material
• An appendix of common formulas and theorems frequently tested in the AP Calculus BC exam
• AP-style scoring guidelines for free-response practice questions
|Publisher:||McGraw-Hill Professional Publishing|
|Product dimensions:||8.30(w) x 10.80(h) x 0.90(d)|
About the Author
William Ma is a math consultant and former chair of the Math Department at the Herricks School District on Long Island.