Learn to navigate the data explosion of the information age by increasing your reading speed in just fifteen minutes a day.
If you are like most students and businesspeople, you probably feel bombarded with more books, journals, letters, and newspapers than you can possibly read, much less absorb. Now, with the innovative, time-tested techniques provided by The Princeton Language Institute, you can learn to handle this avalanche of printed material with ease. And it takes just minutes a day to master the skills that will last a lifetime.
• Tests to measure your current reading speed and comprehension
• Instruction in skimming, backward reading, space reading, finding keywords, pre-reading, critical reading, and using cloze techniques
• The super reading secrets of 1, 2, 3; SQ3R; and PQRST
• Eight steps to speed reading your correspondence
• Permanent solutions to three common reading problems
|Publisher:||Random House Publishing Group|
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 8.90(h) x 0.70(d)|
About the Author
The Philip Lief Group is a Princeton area–based book-producing company that has created a wide range of books for small businesses, including 220 Best Franchises to Buy, Moonlighting: 148 Great Ways to Make Money on the Side, The Best Nonfranchise Business Opportunities, and The Best Home-Based Franchises.